tried for the first and may i say the last time company called timberland storm.com, ordered pair of boots for my other halfs birthday 3 weeks ago and still waiting for the delivery....there is no customer service and it takes ages for an email to be sent back to you.when they do reply they simply fob you off with chasing the carrier ect.

on the website it states 7 days for the goods to be delivered ( 3 weeks on and no further)despite loads of emails.

i suggest no one uses this scam company........never ever again.....has any one any idea's what i can do.its an online company?

Review about: Timberland Boots.

Had an Experience with Timberland?

Comments

Three words: credit card chargeback

zeconection

Hi,

I m french, I ordered on Dec 8 and... nothing

They send me a 1st mail :

We are sorry to tell u that due to the parcel has been lost on the way,We have resend the order to you.

We will send the tracking number to u asap.

And better a 2nd :

We are so sorry to tell u that your order is out of stock because of the hot saling.

would u pls choose an other one for a replacement.And tell us the model number and the size of it .then we will process your order asap.

we are so sorry to make this inconvenience to u

:( I answered that I don't want anything else and since ...nothing

And You???

I puchased boots from this company and having wore them 4 times all the covering started peeling and coming away at the seems. Poor quality rip off

#219262

i also orderd shoes from there,on nov.22.

are your boots now arrived?thanks in advance