Timberland - footwear

Benny Tan - Malaysia

When my brother brought the boots from timberland at 28/03 and started using at 10/04 only 8 days of sporadically wearing them already get broken. My brother very disappointed and believe their quality, and he already send back to that seller hope they can return back quickly due to he needed it at 2/05 to Kota Kinabalu for climbing please give a respond to him ASAP.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Timberland and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Timberland to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Timberland boots for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Timberland?

Comments

Errr..What's the problem with the shoes?

I didn't see any problems from the picture.

Next time just buy Bata shoes.Cheap, nice and good.

Timberland - Boots Review from East Lyme, Connecticut Timberland "Notice the sole just started disintegrating. Going to reach out to the company to see if they will stand behind their product. ..." Read more Timberland Boots - Disaster Condition after 4 DAYS usage with no attention!!! Timberland "I have purchased last year boots and it was laying in the wardrobe without any usage because of Saudi Arabia climate which you don't need to wear boot. At the..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more