Dayton, Ohio

I am in the construction business, and my job is physical.So , I need a quality boot.

After the first month of use, the soles started to split. I contacted Timberland warranty dept, they said it was normal and ok to glue. I did this to buy more time so I could get another pair of boots. It takes 4-6 weeks to send them back, and I am required to wear steel toe.

After 2 months of normal use, both soles are completely falling off. I attempted the return process, and they claim it is normal wear and tear- not under warranty. I filed an appeal, and they stuck with their first ruling. Not only am I out the initial purchase price, I am also out shipping.

DO NOT BUY TIMBERLAND PRODUCTS.They are junk, and do not stand behind their warranty.

Review about: Boots.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Timberland Boots
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $150
Preferred solution Stand behind your warranty. Sell a quality product. Hire competent workers.

Had an Experience with Timberland?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rosewe - Review about Dress from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Timberland - Review about Boots from Klang, Selangor Timberland "Timberland - footwear Benny Tan - Malaysia When my brother brought the boots from timberland at 28/03 and started using at 10/04 only 8 days of sporadically wearing them already get..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more Rv One Superstores Winter Park - Rocky to Smooth In Winter Park Rv One Superstores Winter Park "I purchased an Airstream from RV One in Winter Park FL just a few days ago and after a rocky start, I spoke to the onsite manager and she smoothed..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more