I am in the construction business, and my job is physical.So , I need a quality boot.

After the first month of use, the soles started to split. I contacted Timberland warranty dept, they said it was normal and ok to glue. I did this to buy more time so I could get another pair of boots. It takes 4-6 weeks to send them back, and I am required to wear steel toe.

After 2 months of normal use, both soles are completely falling off. I attempted the return process, and they claim it is normal wear and tear- not under warranty. I filed an appeal, and they stuck with their first ruling. Not only am I out the initial purchase price, I am also out shipping.

DO NOT BUY TIMBERLAND PRODUCTS.They are junk, and do not stand behind their warranty.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of timberland boots and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Timberland needs to "stand behind your warranty. sell a quality product. hire competent workers" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned timberland boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Timberland.

Had an Experience with Timberland?

Comments