I am in the construction business, and my job is physical.So , I need a quality boot.
After the first month of use, the soles started to split. I contacted Timberland warranty dept, they said it was normal and ok to glue. I did this to buy more time so I could get another pair of boots. It takes 4-6 weeks to send them back, and I am required to wear steel toe.
After 2 months of normal use, both soles are completely falling off. I attempted the return process, and they claim it is normal wear and tear- not under warranty. I filed an appeal, and they stuck with their first ruling. Not only am I out the initial purchase price, I am also out shipping.
DO NOT BUY TIMBERLAND PRODUCTS.They are junk, and do not stand behind their warranty.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Stand behind your warranty. Sell a quality product. Hire competent workers.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "On Memorial Day my refrigerator. decided to act like it was the forth of July. Sparks were flying and black smoke shot out of it. I called Maytay the next..."
- "The worse company I could ever order anything from . My shirt was the wrong color and the print was horrible . Never in my dreams did I think i..."
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."